Re: Ok already, I still need a manifold

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: Ok already, I still need a manifold
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:43:07 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bryan,

I have a single carb SU manifold.  Actually I have two types, one for
Austin America, the other for Morris 1098.  Either one would have to be
adapted for the Fish carb as it's a down draft.  Which Fish carb do you
have, the Minnow or the Reece?  Also, what size engine are you putting
this on?  My understanding is they don't work well on small cc engines.
Could be wrong.  A nice simple concept carb with huge, really simple
adjustment capabilities with no re jetting, choking, or emulsion tubes to
deal with.

Regards, Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:44:31 -0800 (PST) Bryan Vandiver
<Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM> writes:
>I'm sorry I started another thread! (seem to have habit of doing that)
>
>In any case, back to my original reason for posting.
>
>I'm still interested in finding a 'single carb' manifold for an
>a-series. Does
>anyone have one in decent condition for sale??
>
>Thanks,
>Bryan Vandiver
>San Jose, CA

Why pay more to get Web access?