New feature on my british car web site.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New feature on my british car web site.
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 07:11:33 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello list. I have just finished the latest addition to the British car site.
I have added two database (more like list) pages. One for Sprites and the
other for Midgets. I am trying to record all spridgets that are left whether
they are still being driven, in a junk yard, or just a parts car. If someone
else is already doing this the I am sorry. I do not want to step on anyone's
toes or "tick" them off. Your name and/or e-mail address WILL NOT be posted
in the database. I will include the links to both databases and just go there
and follow instructions on submitting your entry. Thanks.

Jamie
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Wel
come to my british car site</A>
Database links:  <A