Re: Engine pulling

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine pulling
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:23:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was in your position about a year and a half ago.  I rented a 'boom' and
pulled just the engine.  Everything went really well, except that I was not
able to remove the temperature sending unit from the rad.  I used an old
Haynes manual as a guide.  My biggest fear was dropping it.

I wish that someone had told me to replace the ( is it a pilot bushing?) on
the end of the transmission's shaft.

Robert D.