Re: Free time

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free time
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:35:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Adrian --
There is supposed to be a blade-type terminal on the side of the solenoid
with a white/red wire attached to it.  It is the power input to the solenoid
from the ignition switch, and without it the solenoid won't work.  I broke
one of these off once and opened up the solenoid to try to fix it; but due
to the design, it's pretty much a hopeless task.  You need a new solenoid,
sorry.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain