Re: Free picture coffee mug (peripheral LBC content)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free picture coffee mug (peripheral LBC content)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:55:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Today must have been delivery day:   I got mine, too.  Must say I am
surprised and very pleased at the quality of the free mug.  It's beautiful.
Thanks a bunch, Amy!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain