Re: A shoulder to cry on

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A shoulder to cry on
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:44:40 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/23/99 2:35:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

<<  Upon
 closer inspection the blue was a Slurpee someone had dumped on the roof
 of the car, I found the cup. I also found a note on the windshield and 2
 flat tires, 1 sliced, the other a nail hammered into the side wall. Both
 not repairable. >>

Aint that the sh**s!!!!  Back in the '60's I bought a motorcycle, brand new,
and was content to ride it as a backup to my Healey 3000.   One evening I was
enjoying a brew or three at the local Moose club and upon leaving discovered
that some SOB had cut the seat of the cycle with a knife.  Never knew who did
it, but always wished I had come out of the Moose and caught them.  Neither
would THEY have been repairable!!  As I suspect the scum who did the dirty
deed to Frank woulda been non-rapairable as well if he had caught them.

--David C.