it must be past my bed time!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: it must be past my bed time!
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:24:44 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
yesterday it was a russian submarine, now today it is a stretch cobra 6 seat
limo.  i am not getting enough rest or something!  flying "a" pedal pads.
arrrggghhh!  i'm getting so confused, the internet's online trading
comunity's ebay is beginning to cause me to see funny things.  my eyes are
doing funny things to me.  i can not really be seeing the stuff i have been
seeing..........can i?

chuck.
dr. tell me it will be alright?  and the voices"bid-bid-bid"
twilight zone:  imagine a man and his computer .........in the ebay zone!
*insert twilight zone spooky music here*