Re: New Mini?

To: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Subject: Re: New Mini?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:16:28 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel Thompson wrote:

> My question is: has anyone seen reliable reports of the release date for
> this car and whether it will be imported to our shores? I thought it was
> originally going to have the Chrysler Neon engine but that must be scuttled
> now that Chrysler is in bed with arch rival Benz.

Dan

I have read in Eurocar magazine, that the new 2000 Mini will hit the NA
shores by June of Y2K.
3 models to choose from, basic, loaded, and Cooper S, all priced
accordingly.
Why can't I find that article when I need it??
Anyway the Cooper will be about a year behind.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ