Re: Happy holidays!

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Happy holidays!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:47:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I want to throw in my 2¢

Happy Holidays to all the good folks on the Spridget List!! To the bad
folks - I hope you stuff your self with food and can't fit in your car
and have to sell it on eBay, with a price fixed at the agreed upon by
those that do that stuff, but no one will bid cuz they know they just
want it and the other guy needs it. LMAO

I am in Wyoming for the Holiday and have to be back at work on Fri to
monitor our computer systems for Y2K. I am shutting them all down, I know
they are ready but I can not trust the power company (PECO) or SEPTA (the
mass transit folks).

Larry Macy
78 Midget