Rings, no not piston Engagement!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rings, no not piston Engagement!
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 17:50:02 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Some of the longtime listers will remember me saying I got into this
hobby when my girlfriend decided to buy a 69 Sprite. We knew nothing
about the cars, only that it reminded her of her first car a 70 MGB.
Well folks I finally did it. I proposed to this girl back on December
24, and she said yes. Some of you might say I did it just to get her
Sprite, but those that have seen it know it is going to take alot of
work. I figured any girl that can put up with me my racing buddies, my
12 cars, and my dog has deserved a rock on her finger.

She did make one demand though, she wants to be driving a convertible
next spring, she doesn't car which one,(we have 1 Sprite 2 Midgets and a
Fiat Spider)just anything that runs. got to love that dontcha?

We havent set a date yet, but I will let you know when we do.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC