Re: Need help with 75 Midget

Subject: Re: Need help with 75 Midget
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:23:47 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Tyson,

A quick look at the NADA Classic Collectible and Special Interest
book lists a 1975 MG Midget as follows:
---------------
 1975
 MIDGET
  Model:   Mark IV 2 Door Roadster
  Weight:   1,854
  Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price:   $3,625
  Low Retail:   $1,800
  Average Retail:   $3,175
  High Retail:   $4,725
You may need to scroll to see value -->

---------------

Prices shown are Retail consumer values and to be considered as
selling prices. Trade-in and loan values are confidential for our
Dealers and industry base subscribers. Trade-in values are to be
determined by local dealers, and are generally lower than values
shown.

Hopes this helps.

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'