the new year

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the new year
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:28:12 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
the next year will have it's up's and downs just like the last year did.
the wish from my home to all is that the up's and downs are more like
rolling hills than tall peaks and deep valleys.
this electronic media is a wonderfull place to share, gripe and grow.  i
personally enjoy the extended company it affords me.  so play nice and share
with the other kids out there.

let's see what will really happen when all the electronic clocks roll over
from 1999 to 2000!
hope it was all hype and all goes smoothly!

chuck.
now if i could just kick this darn head cold!  be well all!