Re: LBC/Y2K

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC/Y2K
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 02:11:11 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 to quote D. Woerpel
"Just wanted to wish everyone a Safe, Healthy, and Happy New Year and
decade! (the REAL Millennium doesn't start until 2001, but as I told Ed,
it's a great reason to celebrate)"

Bob has been trying to convince people that the REAL millennium starts a year
from now and suddenly Alec Trebek (Jeopardy! 12/30/99) and Dave Woerpel
confirm that he is right.  He wanted to let you know that you just got ahead
of him.

Now, all our 2000 calendars have February 29 on them.  It seems that
somewhere back in school I learned that we didn't add the day in February for
dates ending in 00.  Is this a new way of figuring time, or is it a hype
thing like the 1999 millennium, or is it just that the people who should know
better don't?

Annice and Bob
60 Bugeye
67 Mark III Sprite (still partly boxed)