Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#226738181: Sprite andMidget F

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#226738181: Sprite andMidget Facto...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:29:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/31/99 11:25:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< No bids on this manual. ????? This is a decent resource for most of the
range of Spridgets even though it is a later publication. While there are
some excellent modern Spridget textbooks, you should acquire some of the
source material as well. >>

Thanx, Jay.  I went there and put in a bid and was INSTANTANEOUSLY outbid.
>From the picture, it looks like the guy stored it in his garage toilet, so I
wasn't going to get carried away.  I bid $12.00.  It now stands at $12.50.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport