Midget/Sprite Parts Manual

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget/Sprite Parts Manual
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:39:48 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay Fishbein from a classified location alleged to be home wrote:

<<<<<
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Sprite and Midget Factory Parts Catalogue
Seller: oldcarbooks@aol.com
Starts: 12/27/99, 23:22:23 PST
Ends:   01/01/00, 23:22:23 PST
Price:  Starts at $9.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=226738181

Item Description:
     Austin Healey Sprite Mk 3 & Mk 4
MG Midget Mk 2 & 3
Parts Catalogue

NO RESERVE
This  original parts catalogue was published by British Leyland UK  LTD in
1976.  It is in average used condition.  Publication Part # AKM 0036. >>>>>

Worthwhile book to have but don't go full-metal E-bay - This book is still
available new at $39.95 and $4.50 (in US) shipping from Cartech at
1-800-551-4754 (USA). They will ship out of the US at $7.95 and can be
reached from outside the US at 651-583-3471. I bought this exact book from
them last month and they also had "Peter Egan at Large" which I had been
looking for for awhile. It's still worthwhile if Allen and whoever's dogging
him don't bid it up too far.

Happy New Year to all!

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA