Re: LBC/Y2K

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC/Y2K
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 15:55:01 EST
Now that I have wiped out my reply as well as most of the mail on this
subject, let me defend myself.

Thanks for the input on leap year.  I stand corrected and I'm sure glad it
was me rather than the rest of the world that was out of sync.

I resemble the semi negative remarks about computer programmers just because
we understand that there really is a zero.

I thank you all for the millenium support of my husband, but I prefer the
fractional PARTY ON!! approach to the millinium put forth by Moose.
Champagne anyone?

No rechristening on the new car.  Trevor is indeed a Mark III by virtue of
his lack of an attached top, backup lights and a 1275 engine.  His (only)
former owner just didn't buy him until 1967.  Also, California has this
negative attitude about model years and uses the year first registered.  This
really messes up the hot rodders with their 53 Chevvies that are really 54's.
  The donor car for our bugeye restoration in 1968 was also a 1967 but it was
a Mark IV. Brad, thanks for bringing Horler to my rescue.  My forgetter is a
whole lot better than it used to be when all these things were happening.

Annice (and Bob)
60 Bugeye with backup lights
67 Mark III without backup lights and in boxes.