Re: Can do but ...Re: Need axle

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Can do but ...Re: Need axle
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 10:01:55 -0600
Cc: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank, I am gathering from all this info swapped here that the A40 axle is
wider. This voids my suggestion of using the possibly stouter RX2 axle as it
fits Spridgets and would be to narrow. Depending on how much wider the A40 is
opens the possibility of using the RX7 axle as it is to wide for a Spridget by
6"-10" ( I forget for sure ) email me and let me know if you want me to go and
measure it again.  The nice thing is that the RX7 offered rear discs in the mid
to late 80's so you could get a stronger axle AND better stopping power for you
beloved hot rodder. Just a thought, heck, you may want to keep that lil car all
Brit<G>

my .02 ,     Brad