Y2K Happened here, no lbc

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Y2K Happened here, no lbc
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 19:25:56 -0800
Hi All,

Y2K actually happened at my house.  My waffle iron blew up this
morning.  Has to be Y2K responsible for it.  I figure we can milk this
for at least another year right.  Maybe I can get a extra couple
thousand in next years budget at work too.

Let see, my 1960 Bug-i has throttle problems, so that's it too.  That
Y2K bug was really exaggerated around here.  The last minute shopping
was crazy.  I'm soo  glad it is over.  We were put on unofficial standby
in the power industry.  I was here all night but had to keep the phone
lines open so I couldn't wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I couldn't
even go out and have a drink with the rest of the crowd, bummer.  We did
sneak a little wine, my wife and I, at about Midnight.

Hope you all had a fabulous New Year,  I did manage to fix my throttle
problem with Puddles on New Years day.

here is my New Year's toast

"To the miles that are before us, may there be many more to follow."

Cheer's
Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby