Re: 4" Intake Airhose Report

To: boxweed@thebest.net, cartman@dnai.com
Subject: Re: 4" Intake Airhose Report
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 06:16:29 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< I just got my 4" intake airhose from J. C. Whitney, and it is gorgeous!!
 The only difference that I can see between it and an original pre-'67 one is
 that the rubber in this repro one has slightly less body to it.  The spacing
 between the metal ribs is essentially the same.  I'm definitely impressed!!

Thanks for the feedback Bob--I will definitely take a look at these to
replace the ugly white piece of dryer vent hose now functioning in my Midget.

--David C.