Re: FW: things for sale

To: dthompson@gbc.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: things for sale
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:07:18 EST
I don't need any of this stuff but did want to say that the Janspeed Weber
linkage (if it the one I am thinking of) is very neat and better than the
crap looking rubbish I have seen on all too many cars.

The Ford stuff would sell if advertised in a British Car Magazine like
Classic Ford so don't throw it away.

Daniel

<<  In the interest of not saving stuff I probably will never need, perhaps