Re: Ebay Bugeye Midget??

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay Bugeye Midget??
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:14:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
YES .... especially the gold shag carpeting with the brown flecks in it.
Does that bring back a flood of memories!.  This old carpeting was SO
popular, I remember MOST auto mfg's using it back in the 60's.  I remember
it's looks being enhanced even more by BIG fuzzy dice hanging on the rear
view mirror.  I am STILL anamored by THAT look.

George Procyshyn
'58 AN5