Re: Fuel gauge sender Ohms

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, dmullis@Adobe.COM
Subject: Re: Fuel gauge sender Ohms
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:38:03 -0800 (PST)
Dan,

The gauge on my bugeye seems to be working great (thanks to Larry Miller), and
seems to read pretty accurately. I can try and check the ohms once I get my car
back from the shop (some-day soon I hope)for you, and let you know what it
reads
when full and then after I get back down to empty.
I also have a spare sender that is out of the tank that I can check. This may
give you an idea if your's is even in the right ball-park. I can check this
tonight (if I can remember) if you like.

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose , CA

BTW - What Adobe site are you located. I'm directly accross from Apple
headquarters in Cupertino.