RE: That vintage Midget on eBay

To: "'Charles D. Sorkin'" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: That vintage Midget on eBay
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:49:53 -0500
Yeah, I kinda agree (sorry purists)...I thought that perhaps a chrome spear
ala the ZA Magnette coming up around the front of the wheel opening and
stretching back to join the original trim might look good.

And, where would one begin to search for a bug-eye nose?

Terry
'77 Midget
'70 BGT
'68 MGB roadster