Re: wiper wiring plug needed

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiper wiring plug needed
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:57:19 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Ric --
If the wiper motor you're using is the same as the one in a RWA Midget, then
I have a plug on an old harness just taking up space in my garage.   Send me
your mailing address, and it's yours.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain