Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo - I Have TUNES!!!
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 23:53:09 -0500
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> Last comment - This Pioneer SuperTuner unit went in easy and sounds
> great. I still like listening to the engine on a twisty road but as the
> car is a daily driver I wanted tunes for the commute to the train
> station. Also it is kinda neat as the first add-in stereo I ever bought
> was a Pioneer SuperTuner - back when that name was brandi assed new.

Great job Larry. I have one question though.
Does this new stereo have knobs? Like a knob to turn it on/off?
The CD player my kids put in the A40 drives me nuts! No knobs!
How does one turn on/off a modern stereo? Or should I say, how does one
lower the volumn? I start pushing buttons and the whole front falls off.
Man do I miss my 8 track player.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ