Re: carb troubleshooting...\Spin-on oil filter

To: Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: carb troubleshooting...\Spin-on oil filter
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:12:53 EST
In a message dated 01/09/2000 7:14:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Question 1, nobody in town stocks  alternator brackets, these things I guess
>  just don't ware out. I need a stock generator bracket but maybe 2 inches
>  longer than the original. Any ideas what would fit? Or should I approach a
>  machine shop to make me one?

Toby,

Check one of the local hot rod shops...they should have a variety of chrome
and aluminum types...also take your old one and prowl a wrecking yard.  They
are usually dropped on the ground or left on the engine when the altenator is
pulled.

Also..that's what you get for buying from Moss..........

Right Ed?

Robert Houston