Floor Mats

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floor Mats
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:30:24 -0500
Listers..

Can you  help me with the thoughts and questions that populate my aging
mind...

Just received a pair of rubber Midget floor mats. Nice, has MG and Midget
logos. The driver's side has a notch on the right hand side, the passenger
side does not. Actually, the passenger side looks like a dish drain tray,
it's rectangular. The question is, what's the notch for? Doesn't appear to
clear any body protrusions, and yup - they're correct for the year ('77)
according to all reference.

Hmmmm.....

Last night my son and I replaced the first of the front shocks. Relatively
simple, best part was workin' on the car with my kid...here's 'nother
question - how tight should the castelated nut on the fulcrum pin be? I've
replaced the bushings, and there seems to be a fair bit of tightening
available. Granted, I have not checked the torque wrench settings..

As always, the feedback's great, and most appreciated.

Terry