RE: Bugeye for sale

To: "'type79@ix.netcom.com'" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: RE: Bugeye for sale
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:04:00 -0500charset=us-ascii
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Come on guys.  Any one of us could have a car like this in concourse
condition, complete with Taiwan parts, in just under two weeks.  <grin> I
wonder if the wheels are round...

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP, CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, and each of
their subsidiaries each reserve  the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of
any such entity.