Fw: shaving vs. buffing

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: shaving vs. buffing
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:27:10 -0500
Yeah! What Chuck said. When I was a young man working in a service station
(when you could have your car repaired at a gas station) I used the hot
patch method of repairing tires. We never called it buffing though. We
called it preparing for the patch. We used the automotive equivilent of the
cheese grater to prepare the surface for the hot goo and rubber.