Re: distributor

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: distributor
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:15:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>Frank, isn't the Ignitor guaranteed for a lifetime?  I thought I read that
>somewhere, but maybe I'm wrong.
>
>Bob
>
>>Same on the Ignitor, it works for about a year then it quits. So back to
>>points for me too.

After my recent ordeal with my electronic ignition, I went back to
points/condensor.  I noticed that it only takes about 2-4 seconds to start
now, compared with 20-30 when cold, with the old system.

And that warranty only applies to the original purchaser.  And I think there
are some other exclusions in the fine print.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget
'68 Sprite (taking several months to start)
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Bloomfield, NJ