Re: cool ... no lbc

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cool ... no lbc
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:51:05 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
10 below F is approx 23 below C.

It's not the heat it's the humidity = it's not the cold it's the wind. :)

My wife once asked me why we live in this weather.  She laughed her head off
( exageration ) when I replied that it was because we were born here.

You do get used to it.  When I was a teenager and it was forty below in real
degrees, a jean jacket and a t-shirt were okay.  While I normally wear a
leather jacket these days, I switch to a parka when it gets close to 20
below.  It's a lot easier when you keep moving.  It becomes hell when you're
standing around supervising kids.

Robert D.