Re: dyslexia vs. linear thinking

To: "R. Toby Atwater" <Toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: dyslexia vs. linear thinking
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:57:21 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From R. Toby Atwater <Toby.1969ah.1971lc at worldnet.att.net>
Sent: 16 January 2000 08:06

> My father doesn't have it at all... I have a little bit... My cousin
> couldn't tell which way is clockwise, or anti-clockwise for the life of
him.

> Toby

Naughty Elephants Squirt Water
North East South West
That's the only way I can remember which way East and West are!
IQ of 147 and able to recite the names of every waypoint between Cardiff and
Barcelona but not the birthdays of anyone in my family.
Spooky!

Rob Thomas.(Youngest instructor pilot on Boeing 757/767 in Britannia
Airways.UK)

P.S.  I only fly North/South routes.  It saves me from having to ask
embarrassing questions.