Re: bug-i jack wrench on e-bay (Now painting parts)

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: bug-i jack wrench on e-bay (Now painting parts)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 06:30:16 EST
Cc: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/17/00 12:14:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wmgilroy@lucent.com writes:

<< If I paint something I would like it to last being the LSOS that I
 am. >>

Bill:

So far I have had great success at getting a good hard finish on parts by
baking them.  There should be posts on baking finishes in the archives as
some time back we had a discussion about this.  Personally, I spray paint the
parts (being sure there are no rubber or cork or other meltable parts
involved) then pop them in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  The
Pillsbury Doughboy then does his work!!  Just be sure the ladies are out of
the house as it cranks up quite a stink. LOL  Serve them up with some
strawberry jam.

--DAvid C.