Re: Painting parts

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting parts
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:51:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>The smell can be minimized by letting the parts air dry as long as
possible, and
>keeping any exhaust fans going while baking.

The smell can also be minimized by taking the tire of off the wheel.

Off topic...  Since Dr. Martin Luther King's birth has resulted in a rare
day off from work, I decided to go to Sears to get new tires for my Pontiac,
and to finally get a Midget tire on a new wheel.  The place wasn't too
crowded when I dropped it off, but when I returned to pick it up, I
remembered why I hate the Sears Auto operations so much.  There were only
two people working in the showroom area, and about 50 people waiting in
line.  Some folks got the idea that if they could just grab one of the
workers or the mechanics, they wouldn't need to take a number.  Arguments
were braking out, and names were being called.   I'm lucky that I paid in
advance, and thus wasn't delayed, but I wouldn't be surprised if a
headline-making violent incident were to occur at one of these stores.  What
a nightmare.  And worse, Sears is the only place around here that seems to
have the right spindle for putting a tire on a Rostyle wheel.

Perhaps now that I have the MG, I am no longer suited towards auto care for
the masses.   (No offense to MG folks who might also consider themselves
part of the masses.)

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget