CB Midget FS

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: CB Midget FS
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:46:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I was over at a local LBC repair shop today picking up a few odds and ends
and saw a little blue '71 Midget sitting there for sale.  It has the split
rear bumper.  Anyway, they showed me $2700 worth of receipts from the last
few months.  The body wasn't in great shape...paint and dings, but not
really any noticeable rust.  It apparently needs a waterpump now.  It's
located in Knoxville, TN, and they want around $2500 (very negotiable, I
think).  If anybody wants more info, let me know.  It has a strong ribcase
tranny, FWIW (they felt the need to mention it several times).

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes, MCP
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net