Re: Fw: ???? What list is this?? (No Legitimate LBC)

To: pasgeirsson@juno.com, macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Fw: ???? What list is this?? (No Legitimate LBC)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:25:28 EST
Cc: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/18/00 11:31:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pasgeirsson@juno.com writes:

<< It's really easy to tell when the weather is cold, (wind chill!) or
 generally miserable (dyslexic,) around the country by reading (I do it to
 all,) the rambling (not a car,) thoughts (I have no killer instinct mail
 program,) of all you great listers out there in ether land on one topic
 (NO LBC CONTENT). I hope there is enough sense (no rock piles or manhole
 covers,) to laugh at ourselves.  Keep it up!  I love it >>

What Paul said!!!!

--David C.