RE: Thrust washers

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thrust washers
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:13:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
When I put my thrust washer in place, I had never heard of the "pin it"
method which Daniel1312 mentioned.  However, I did notice that my crank had
no float at all.  I about knocked the engine over trying to make it move
too.  That was two years ago.  Maybe some day I'll get it running and will
let you all know how it turned out...

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
http://www.midgetweb.com