RE: I'm Outta Here

To: "Terry Williams" <t.williams@mrg.ca>
Subject: RE: I'm Outta Here
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:57:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Terry,

It's like this every winter when people are cooped up and not able to work
on or drive the LBC's.

Some options; Bulk delete after a quick scan of subject lines (what I'm
doing now) or sign up for the digest.  Digest is one email a day with all
emails crammed together.

If you are using Outlook I can help you set up rules to throw all the
spridget list to a sub-folder and not your "inbox"  That way you can easily
manage your email.  Keep direct emails (probably more important) in the
inbox, all the spridget stuff in another folder.  I am on three lists and it
is the only way to manage the messages.

Stick around, someday you may be the one to answer a question I have!

Let me know if I can help you out,
Bill

BTW, all three LBC lists that I are being very "verbose" right now!