Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC)

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Message Counts (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:02:51 -0500
Well I am a little dejected that my name did not come up here ;-( So I
did my own count :-0

If I search by author I get 480
If I search by body   I get 938
If I search by subject I get 0  ;-(
If I seach by all three I get 947

So total messages puts me in 4th While messages solely authored by me
puts me down a bit.
Also I find that my first message to the spridget list was on Oct 17,
1997. I do beleive that puts me in on nearly the ground floor. Anybody
recall the date of the actual formation of the list??

Larry

And only 9 messaages about bell bottoms LOL

At this exact moment in time 1/18/00 4:52 PM, millerls@ado13.com made the
profound statement:

>Sitting here bored so thought I would just count some posts to the Spridget
>archives. On the left is what I searched on. Only "Author" was  checked. The
>numbers are the number of hits. I chose the names to search on based on the
>messages in my current inbox.
>
>I must say that Frank, Ulix, Adrian, and myself are all plank owners on the
>list. There also may be other original members from those listed below.
>
>larry miller (1208) + larry & sandi miller (677)
>frank clarici (1623)
>ulix (1130)
>daniel1312 (674)
>ajhsys (667)
>soave (607)
>peter c (439)
>duquette (554)
>asgeirsson (399)
>ramsey (369)
>bkitterer (365)
>adrian barnes (349)
>rbhouston (340)
>fornal (334)
>elliott +patrick (307)
>wiedemeyer (286)
>type79 (281)
>gilroy (265)
>weeks (259)
>conan (257)
>graziano (251)
>gerard (229)
>vandiver (214)
>mike maclean (204)
>fisher (188)
>hanna +mark (140)
>endicott (136)
>sorkin (125)
>riker (118)
>dlancer7676 (54) I think Dave changed his ID sometime recently so he
>probably should have more hits.
>wizardz (52)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu