Questions - both LBC related

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions - both LBC related
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:18:07 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all,

I recently placed an order with AH Spares and was curious as to how long
the shipment takes to arrive. I'm on the "left" coast so I figure it
takes awhile. Anybody out there have info/experience on this?

I'm looking for some wide 13 inch tires to throw on my 7 inch rims,
Preferably 205/60-13's. Anybody have a set or a pair lying around they
want to get rid of. They need not be perfect just need to hold air (some
tread would be nice). I'm planning on flaring the rear fenders of
Herbytoy and need tires to see how big of a flare I need. I'd like to do
steel but I may end up with the fiberglass "bubble" flares.

Thanks,
Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY
(this should up my message count to at least 10)