RE: High beam dip switch XLBCfb.com>

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: High beam dip switch XLBCfb.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:34:50 -0600
Hello Mike,

        I thought the person who bought 'one' of the London bridges (NOT _THE_
London Bridge) was in Arizona.  No matter, the answer is still the same -
no.  This is just another eccentric Texan who wanted his own copy of
Stonehenge.  I can say that, being married to another eccentric Texan -
right Robert?

Elizabeth