Sold my Midget...now need to sell parts!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sold my Midget...now need to sell parts!!!
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:48:08 -0800 (PST)
In a fit of weakness I put my Midget in the paper.  Put too high a price on
it (or so I thought!) and sold it to the first caller for $100 less than I
asked for it!

I do regret it now....but hindsight is always 20/20.

So now I have the typical PLETHORA of Midget stuff to move out.  I wanted
you guys to have a crack at it since this list has been really great to me
while I was on it.

Much of it is more of a pain to ship than it is worth.  I don't mind driving
if you live somewhere interesting.  I don't want much for any of it..make a
low ball offer and pay for shipping and it is yours. I just hate to see
stuff that someone might need go to waste.

I'd love for someone to come get all of it so i don't have to worry about it
or see it in the garage and remind me of my car.

1974 1275 chassis, 90% rust free.  Real straight but not perfect. DPO was
making a race car so heater tray is missing and floor is reinforced for roll
bar.  No rust in rockers, surface rust on floors, pinhole at bottomm of a
pillar.  With title.

Motor  1275  (was running when they took it out yadda yadda I NEVER HEARD IT
RUN)

Rear axle assembly

Spare rear axles (hardened)

Two rear differentials welded spiders (can't remember ratios I can count em
for you if you are interested)

Oil cooler, oil cooler thremostat (brand new never installed)

Adjustable heim jointed shock arms  (brand new never installed)

Adjustable upper camber bushings in hard poly (brand new never installed)

Poly lower a arm bushings (brand new never installed)

radiator hoses (brand new never installed)

Rack boots, generic (brand new never installed)

OEM door seal trim for a midget (brand new never installed)

Weber down draft carb

OLD SU's

Dash board with gauges (oil/temp is bad)

Black seats (decent  not show quality)

Black interior panels  (avg to poor)

complete set of rib case gaskets (-side cover gasket)

U Joints (brand new never installed)

1st gear (brand new never installed but missing a ball...oww!)

Auto Power roll bar (brand new never installed)

Lots of "stuff" Older SU carbs, coils, wiring harnesses, wiper motors, bits
and pieces...ask me and I'll look.

An entire box of three disassembled ribcase transmission. (make a great
puzzle for you snow bound people up north)

Books:
Midget A/H sprite restoration jim tyler
Practical classics on midget sprite restoration
How to power tune sprite midget (GREAT BOOK)

CONTACT ME THIS WAY

Work 804 282 7022
Home 804 282 7021
ric.bergstrom.hckj@statefarm.com