Re: (no subject)or serious LBC content...

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>, "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: (no subject)or serious LBC content...
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:22:16 -0800
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,

I don't care for it much from the pictures, but maybe it looks better in
person. The current subscription issue of R&T has a Ford brochure included
that has some photos of the new T-Bird. My 9 year old son says it looks
like a devil -(referring to the front end).

Don't say "retro' near any Ford marketing people though... when the car was
first featured in Road and Track many months ago, a Ford stylist was qouted
as railing against the term "retro". The correct terminology for their "new
car" is "Heritage Stying". One more phrase for the politically correct!

Gerard

At 10:20 AM -0500 1/20/00, Wiedemeyer wrote:
>Yep!  By the way, I've seen the new T-Bird and it really looks good!  It's
>only a 2-seater and has a retro-look back to the '55-'56 models.  Check it
>out at ford.com
>
>Bob
>

>>Was that till her daddy took her T-Bird away??
>>
>>Larry

>>>Wow!  Elizabeth is definitely over the flu!  By the way, she's the one who
>>>told me about this list over the phone a year ago, and it's been fun, fun,
>>>fun, ever since!!!
>>>
>>>Bob

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A