Re: Panhard Rods. How?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net
Subject: Re: Panhard Rods. How?
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:05:08 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone have any experience with the setup from MiniMania for 1/4
elliptical
spring cars?? The rod mounts to a bracket mounted at the very back of the
transmission tunnel, and the other end to a bolt on one side of the axle. The
setup creates a 'triangle' with the rear axle preventing it form moving form
side to side. It looks like it should work, and it's fairly cheap, but I was
wondering if there were any problems with this setup??

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
San Jose, CA