Re: Progress Report - Erratic Idle

To: "Philip Hubbard" <hubbard@idir.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Progress Report - Erratic Idle
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:19:23 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Philip,
I had similar sounding problems, and though I should be embaressed to admit
the fault it was quite funny really.
I had removed the carbs, and when I replaced them managed to nip the vacuum
advance cable between carb and manifold - out of sight of course!
It really messed up the running - no vacuum advance plus manifold leak !!!
Doh !!
Guy