RE: K&N filter source

To: "'AHSprite78@aol.com'" <AHSprite78@aol.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: K&N filter source
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:37:09 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm debating the same thing right now.   APT has it cheaper then MOSS.  My
dilemma is that I have a Weber 45dcoe on the shelf and would need to re-jet
and re tune it plus add rams and filters. Or I stick with the Twin SU's and
just buy the Cast filter kit?
 After reading Vizards section on Carbs and intake manifolds etc.. I'm not
sure If I'll gain much by going Weber.

Comments?