RE: Steerung wheel hubs?

To: "'wizardz'" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steerung wheel hubs?
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:14:02 -0500
For what it may be worth, when I bought my '77 Midget last fall, the wheel
spokes were completely rusted, so I opted for a wheel from a '73 MGB GT I
had parted out some years ago - fits perfect - looks great too - has the
three diminishing sized holes, just right forgetting fingers stuck!

Disappointingly enough, I also have a nice small (12") thick-rimmed wheel I
saved from a Mini, a '78 as I recall...it didn't fit. Drat. I'm still
searching for an adaptor hub as the smaller diameter wheel would allow
more...umm..room for one's mature adult girth than the original 15" wheel!

Cheers,

Terry WIlliams
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada