Trades?

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trades?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:27:40 -0500
Hey Lister-persons..

I have a practically brand new wooden shift knob for a '77 B. Bought it
when I owned the car, which is now gone, and discovered it still in it's
original box in a box-o-stuff in the garage. Also discovered that it
doesn't seem to fit the '77 Midget shifter. (Too large.)

Anyone have a wooden MG shift knob for a '77 Midget that they'd like to
trade for this one?

Either that or it goes to eBay, and I retire on the proceedes ;-)

Terry 'Never Did Get Any Replys To The Shock Bracket Question' WIlliams