Re: differentials (and no, I don't see any LBC content in here)

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: differentials (and no, I don't see any LBC content in here)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:14:38 -0800
Cc: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@videotron.ca>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Hi Bob,

Don't worry, there will be a lot of Sprites there to get him motivated.
Unfortunately it may be too wet to rumble or challenge and the road I picked
is awfully wet on a normal day.  Sooooo When spring gets here and Glen gets
his car look'n good it going to be a blast putting them through their paces.

BTW Are you guys on the West coast sure you don't want to come?  The Superbowl
going to be a bore any ways.  You could tape it.  I'll try not to hold it
against you.  Personally I would rather be tool'n around in a Sprite any day
rather than inside a stuffy ol' living room watching grown up people bash
their brains in who I might add get paid twenty times as much as I.  Nope I
don't watch wrestl'n either.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby