Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: SPRIDGETSTOCK 2000
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:08:39 -0600
Cc: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Brad,

        I didn't say you had peculair food, just different - I make a good
Quiche.
 I should think that we'd probably have a couple of bonfires.  That way, if
someone doesn't like the conversation around one of them they can go on to
the next until they find a topic to their liking.  I'm really looking
forward to meeting everyone, and if not everyone wants to go to Kerrville,
but some prefer to hang around here, I'd be more than happy to have them do
that.

        Incidentally, we have three loos in the house (All working now Robeert,
think we got the well licked), and two septic tanks, but I don't want to
put too great a strain on them, so it depends on numbers if, and how many,
porta-potties I get.

Elizabeth